Sunday, July 5, 2015

Zari responses to those accused month of Ramadhan disrespect

Zari the Bosslady been found in kitimoto from assaulting fans online to dress her in the holy month of Ramadhan.
The gregarious mother of a child of Diamond has been forced to use Kiswahili to answer those who attacked her dress in this period when Muslims around the world are in the holy fasting month of Ramadan.
"Mnikome my life apply to what you, and your I absolutely do not interest me even a little bit," he wrote on Instagram Zari.
 
"Oh I do not know high wheels, fold clothes imembana, I do a cooking Wheels, next second you inaakuwashia what you eat? Will wear your MADERA fast tape pass quietly. Why do you stress ???? This is my life, "he added.
 
"And now your all Gods' judges now .... how many people do we know That wear hijab BUT have very ugly Dirty hearts? Huh? How many of you act so straight for 30 These days BUT the last 11 months you're the worst monsters in this world has ever seen. Now u have come here and judge my faith by the dress? "
 
"God bless all of you ... .atleast I is not Acting snitchy, am being ME. And oh, if you do not happen not to like what you see in ur news feed (my page) U always have 3 options, Block yourself, unfollow or fast forward coz IF your still following and you exercise your fingers kuwakya insults page me, babe your just an obsessed fan IF not a confused admirer dah neighbors. News Nakazi you ...... like I always say, no bad vibes from me. So stay blessed. "

No comments:

Post a Comment