Sunday, July 5, 2015

I got Talisman then i swallow , I want approach Women not let me down. Now the situation has been bad, My Sister Blood want Now

I hope you are cool, I was young and adolescent I had I would highly girls, that is, I was only too eager to beautiful women all them to me, one day I traveled to my village, I met with the youth in the village we used to call the story about what the girls, then we come to the story of Use women attracted to drugs, then a young man said to me his grandfather has a very good remedy these things.
Since that time I have I would highly girls I told him to take me to his grandfather, I take the medicine, I came in and spoke to the grandfather my trouble getting medicine influences for girls, the grandfather said to me he has two drugs bathing and talisman now choose what, I choose the charms, He told me that I'm supposed nimeze small charms and gave me a prescription to drink mixed with blood of an animal I do not know how.
After swallowing charms and drinking the syrup, the grandfather said to me from the day that no woman who will I lamp I seducer. Now past eleven years, I have never rejected by any woman who seducer and I shakula money many women.
Never ask a woman and deprivation across maybe should not have. Now recently between my sister with him has begun kunitongoza claims is attracted to me sexually, says he has endured has been unable We have had to tell me too much, I try kumuepuka but where.
I mean this very inanitesa medicine, najuta use. Imenifikisha unfriendly.
Naombeni your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment