Sunday, July 5, 2015

Wema Sepetu describes Him Man who forces out Get Pregnant

Issue of Miss Tanzania 2006, Wema Sepetu imeshazungumzwa not getting pregnant several times and even he himself had ever come out and talk about it but this trip was talking in a different way.
 
Goodness, who is also an actor of the film, initially said the main reason for not taking pregnancy health issues but this trip has given controversial statement which relates to the beliefs of the powers of darkness.
 
Wema who opens it soon, claims that the late Steven Kanumba possibly involved in the issue.
 
Spirits of Kanumba"You know this aspect of child linaniuma troubles me greatly and that is because I would like children very much and also I would be called a mother, I am very anxious to ensure nafanikiwa in this but yes it have failed.
 
"Serious! I had reached a period that is as I see I hate my day, I did not want to meet that condition because very Naumia but is so very distressed after they have nimwachie's. I feel desperate but not yet discouraged.
 
"People tell me I am still young so I should not have to worry too much, but time goes, I am now 27 years I used to get pregnant in 2008, which gave me was late Kanumba, but later came out and he heard it (Kanumba) was angry indeed.
 
"But then it became normal, until I came to abandon him, he was still my friend and we were talking well with each other, venting phone as usual, but he was telling me 'you know you have debt, and claim my kids and execute on down to unilipe'.
 
"So it was his custom to tell me that, a few weeks before she died she asked tuonane but it was not possible due to our schedules vary.
 
"There are long or spirits I think it applies in this ishu! (Laughs too).
 
"You know that pregnancy Kanumba until I was ready to have a child when I saw is the first falling in love then yes I am from that miss only, what now, but you never know maybe probably the 'abortion' were disrupts some of the things that is why until today has been so . "
 
Zari pregnancyGoodness, who also served as an affair of the 'on-off' by artist Randomly Abdul 'Diamond Platnumz', is open on pregnancy current partner Diamond, Zarinah Hassan 'Zari The Boss Lady'.
 
"You know that I do not inisumbui, because I okayed that have now abandoned it randomly to all other ishu are cool. I know how much he was looking kid, I invoke upon all the best. "
 
The car was given a Diamond"The Murano was sold because it was bad and I did not do I love because it was inanisumbua, so I decided it was lang

No comments:

Post a Comment