Sunday, July 5, 2015

Son of the late Chacha Wangwe change ideas contest

SON of late, Chacha Wangwe, Zakayo Wangwe, who announced intentions to contest the State of Tarime recently, he has changed his mind and announced contest Turwa council ward.
The decision took yesterday and trace the authors of the information that has been evaluated by seeing agombee council rather than parliament.
"I have received many calls and messages from my close people, others have advised me but at the end of the day I set my mind clear that the contest I found I shun it but me to contest councilors.

 
'' There are a lot of things happened after that primarily declare my intention nayachukulia as political struggle despite having a negative impact for me, but my decision is now council, '' said Zacchaeus.
Zacchaeus said the decision is due to a lot of advice from family, relatives, friends, fellow members of Chadema and various people from within and outside the Tarime the council asked him to run for a parliamentary rather as was his late father, Wangwe.
He said during the life of his father, he never consulted contesting parliamentary and council instead of accepting and managed to get to later contest the elections and win, so he followed the footsteps of his father.
"I could manage my position especially after the divided states, but I know come to a sensible value, counseling and vision of the people around me, I know also a good leader is one who is responsive and has already been criticized by his fellow citizens," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment