Sunday, July 5, 2015

have borne and Moses Iyobo but my marriage is right there - Aunty Eze

Artist of the film in Tanzania, Aunty Ezekiel, has admitted bearing an illegitimate and said that despite bearing outside marriage are still believes his marriage is stagnant and her husband Demonte Sunday.
 
He said that he had decided to give birth to Moses Iyobo, Dansa of Diamond to be called the mother's time had come.
"I decided to have a child after seeing the time has come," he said.
 
"Since the day goes along with age have a life to go forward. My marriage is as it was the beginning, not broken, I never speak if I have children out of wedlock or within a couple of days but in the end my marriage still exists, "he added.
 
"These are life and vinavyozungumzwa things exist as they are, but my family and the people around are aware of what's going on in it and the people I had understood and I do not think it would be right to talk to the media. But people know his father Moses, "the actor insisted.
Aunty also has brought fear fans of his work by saying his bearing is not the end of the drama.
 
"Getting a child in my life is a good thing because there are many things which have reduced mother and I have responsibilities, I do know my things tomorrow and the day after tomorrow someone trusted.
 
Also bear me sioo that murder my art, my art is right there and until I finish raising will be many things because I spend a lot of time raising So I returned to expect more great things in spite of the work that I wrote them when I lea will come. "

No comments:

Post a Comment