Sunday, July 5, 2015

Statement of Banza Stone report that have Death

fter kuzushiwa death, veteran singer in the dance music, Banza Stone has said it is inappropriate kuzushiana of death

Speaking on the Clouds Fm amplifier 24 june said yesterday: "I was suffering from too much head and a fever fever ki as two months but these saaa am well, naelendele cool and today I went to the hospital the doctor do sound check told me that malaria"

Reporter: ... Jana grew many times kuzushiwa death?

Banza Stone: .. "I do not even know, but I hear dead men Banza oooh, ooh everyone was his talking but I'm cool is a whole I am not working but are now ready to work in my body as I boring"

Reporter: What about your musical work is still ongoing have either or ??

Banza Stone: ... .. "I would say I continue with music as usual because now I have like six new songs are in tomorrow, day after tomorrow I can decide to release me until one video of the band are already not my ow
n but ...

No comments:

Post a Comment