Sunday, July 5, 2015

Musician Afande Sele Ajigamba..he claim He will be very different Parliament ... He will do these things differentiate itself from others

Afande Sele said he entered parliament can not forget his fellow artists as legislators neglected by artists who have gone through the building entry.
Rapper he will vie for a parliamentary seat Morogoro Urban constituency on the ticket of the ACT party and has semakuwa he entered parliament artists can expect big things from him.
"My biggest goal is to fight for the rights of artists performers," He said Afande Sele
"I have been talking about the rights of performers in music by singing only, no kitachofanyika. Leaders do not have the pressure of enforcement, they talk just a little bit and then they left.

 
"But I've seen you entered parliament artists will participate directly in the legislation of the country.

 
"The issue of the rights of performers am and it will be very close and I defended it in any way because I am in tool making and'm mace in hand," he added artist.
"But today even as I speak I do not have any weapons, but when we entered the parliament we can shout and zikasikika because we are in a legal and comprehensive mandate and capabilities.
"You know, everyone who enters the parliament you find later she changed, I'm a huge scope unlike MPs outgoing. It shows they entered into politics in favor of seeking interests. So artists can expect to see intellectual property laws zikipatikana or existing ones undergoing personnel adjustments," he stressed.
"Right now there is no man in parliament pains to art, artists who were fortunate that MPs have entered Parliament and have turned to mischief as well.
"They have invested a business, they have contempt artistic problems. So I think in parliament there were no artists who appear, artists who want to enter the parliament right now we have a call. So people expect to see very significant changes in the arts."
In other action, Afande said currently there any song to be able to offer a choice will have passed.
"I would very much my music fans follow the trail to wait to hear the new work is because it is already mind and with my goals are on the trail. I have seen nisiwa-disturb anything until the election to pass.
 
"Because this is something very important is happening in the country and their lives. So people come forward to register with the vote to elect the leaders they want."

No comments:

Post a Comment