Sunday, July 5, 2015

Makongoro: Lowassa I saw Kagera War, probably came after the war to entertain troops

CHARLES Makongoro Nyerere (cm³) is among CCM members who announced his intention to run for the presidential election through the party this year. Good citizens made him an interview this week at his home in Dar es Salaam. Continue
-RAIA GOOD: Why have you wakuchague CCM supposed to be their candidate and not another among 41 fellows who met him run this place?
Bull: I am not a thief, nor corrupt. I have enough experience and Knowing my party. It is also someone who would like to follow the procedure. CCM now needs a man like that.
-RAIA GOOD: Why do you think integrity is the main features of the next President of Tanzania?
Bull: I believe that is the only righteous man who would help the country overcome the problems we have. Corruption, theft of public property and depart from all the problems we face if we found a leader who is conclusive.What is needed is to clean up the party itself first. CCM if fresh, the government will clean only. But the government can not stop being a corrupt when our party and we are patient with extensive mischief.
-RAIA GOOD: It means if you succeeded as President and then Chairman of the CCM can expel all members with allegations of corruption?
Bull: No, I can not dismiss a member from the CCM. What we can do is bring them out from their positions of leadership. I will give two examples to explain this.
For example, you are a Muslim. Your religion requires you to be five daily prayers. Now when you have the mosque imam who attends day one issue or not attend at all. But every day you are told is seen drinking alcohol club.Now this imam her medication not catch his Islam. What you do is surrender to the Imam and give it to someone else who will not offend.
If you are a Christian and you have every dawning day parish priest who has sex scandals and its people has never been diagnosed although he is pastor. Now happens the day he survived and been taken to stop the pastors in his clothes but he choropoka Guest House without arrest; VUI he takes his Christianity. What you do is to give up on its pastors.
The party is faith, like religion. You can not remove someone to a party, but you can remove in leadership positions. In short, there are pastors and imams of the same kind within the party who must consume on their positions as indeed we would have good our country.
-RAIA GOOD: You say the party is confident but you have left and moved NCCR Reform Party in the 1990s and moved Ilikuaje your party?
Bull: One of the problems of our party that must be the next President apambane it is a fact that there are constituencies in Tanzania which such person is unable to give a bribe to pass.
Arusha is one of those areas. That is if hula across forget about the election. Abundance secret meeting with corrupt officials to yourself will get tired and give up.
I have that same year of 1995, I experienced this problem. I wanted to parliament at Arusha but the network of corruption had been imposed sanctions. Now there's two older; One has died and another is alive, and they advised me that as citizens me with their problems is a good leader, nihamie on another party. Yes, I went and got NCCR parliamentary reform.
These are the things that yamenifanya enter the race because the situation is getting worse. If these conditions then even on the left who won the presidency will be the only corrupt and the country will go very badly.
-RAIA GOOD: There are reports that the former President, Benjamin Mkapa, had been wanting to be picked up no legislator while being President, but you refused. There is much truth in this?
Bull: In people who I respect very much like leaders in the country, Mzee Mkapa is one of them. Aliikuta country with a very poor condition, but he depart from good. Aliikuta smells debt but rose up to leave with large reserves of foreign currency.
Now 18 months before he finished his presidency, he told me he wants appointing me a member of parliament. It is true that I refused that position. I refused because it would look Nyerere child prefers. It would seem as gives gift. And perhaps it would create an image that I carried.
I refused because I did not want someone who I greatly respect anyooshewe fingers for me. Nilimueleza my reasons and I appreciate the old man had understood me well.
-RAIA GOOD: It's true that your father, Mwalimu Julius Nyerere, did not know that they're in battle during World War Uganda Kagera until after the war ended?
Bull: It's true. You know I have to go to war at the age of only 18 years who is the youngest was allowed to go to war at the time.
When the battle begins I was on the train National Service (JKT) on the operation known as Nakaza. Those who have little JKT were trained and then sent to war.
I also went but I did not sire. It was my personal decision. There were military brothers already at that time but I was very young.
Father had a lot to do during the war and I think he knew kept and JKT. Fortunately there were Msasani home phone and post-conflict restoration soldier we used to call home.
Now I started procedure call home regularly every tenth hour had come. Father had an order to return home at nine and returns automatically to the table to eat.
After a while he realized that all my siblings at ten they'll just call when they fled to listen. One day, he asked, why do you run to the phone every arrives at ten and at the other you kimbilii?
Yes, they said we talk with a brother Mako (Makongoro). Akashangaa, and said you are speaking to him from where? They told him he is Uganda. I heard he was very shocked and automatically came on the phone.
Once I heard the voice of the Master ikiuliza Makongoro Where are you? I told him I'm in battle Uganda? He asked the endajeendaje? I asked him for my youth if I were endajeendaje?
And I heard sighs and started asking me about the story of Uganda and other factors. I've contacted my father for two years since the start of the war.
-RAIA GOOD: One of your competitors in this race to run, Edward Lowassa, has never tell how she witnessed people dying in battle during the war. Did you ever meet ye Uganda?
Bull: I do not remember meeting with Lowassa during the War of Uganda. But there were many soldiers and it is possible I was me he was not there. I can not know all the soldiers who fought it.
After the war ended, many artists such as Zahir Ally Zorro came to Uganda kututumbuiza but Lowassa also did not see him. I hear she studied art University probably came at the time but did not see him.
Zorro and the late Captain John Komba I saw at that time. But I do not remember seeing Lowassa. Maybe he fought another city or came to the artists performed after the war, but I do not remember seeing.
-RAIA GOOD: Your competitors claim that you are fit given the presidency because they are drunk and you like to drink alcohol. Unazungumziaje these accusations?
Bull: I drink alcohol but that I say that I am an alcoholic does not exist. I'm not drunk. They are my opponents who are drunk alcohol amount that have damaged their health and are now sick.
Headaches because of drinking. I am as you see I do not have any problem researchers and health. Now those whose alcoholism has resulted into problems and hit perverse are they semwi me. This is ridiculous indeed.
-RAIA GOOD: So you're willing to be tested to confirm health soundness of your health as one candidate was recommended that all candidates tested your health?
Bull: Tupimwe health because we want to play with Real Madrid or Manchester United? Players who want to play football are screened for their health but I have not heard any people who want the presidency are going to measure health.
For Tanzanians can not look only themselves and they know he has good health and who does not?
-RAIA GOOD: You call your colleagues how to have a party to select the presidential candidate via your party at this year's General Election?
Bull: I say not supposed to be treated right CCM candidates, their party and their country. On this election, CCM could decide to make a positive or negative change.
If you choose someone who the whole world knows is a thief, know that Tanzanians will also see the world I'll see you too.
They have not babaike CCM threats and statements provided by some candidates that they are not passed them, then patachimbika.
Now I ask, what patachimbika minerals sought as there? CCM has been Mirerani where miners dig seek Tanzanite?
If you have made a mistake CCM will this journey, know that you do not have to cry out to except themselves.
Source: Good Nationality

No comments:

Post a Comment