Saturday, July 4, 2015

This request of Wema Sepetu, reach to You ... .to change

Fellow citizens, today naombeni ask ourselves: Social networking does not work if not to educate, promote and benefit the community?

This is 2015. If you love free, tushapendana adequately. If swearing for no reason, tushatukanana adequately. If things do not have to support any support for us and our families, tushashabikia of
enough.

Kunyanyuana arrived step, not kushushana. Thoughtful, not Semana. Giving heart, not kukatishana disappointment.

Has reached the stage of relying on change, and advocate for change.

Please you brother to me, a sister to me, my party, a father to me ... please make the decisions today, that tomorrow it will grow if you do not your last.

To name called Wema Sepetu. And today I have decided that my tomorrow, it will grow as my last!

You do? ".-Mounted on more than four hundred Followers online has written these and supported by many fans and even those wanomdisi.

Thank you so much goodness, the message has arrived.

In the name of the Elder called squash and today I've decided my next itakauwa as my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment