Sunday, July 5, 2015

Artist Hafsa Kazinja return to Secondary school

Star of hit singles Hypertension Hafsa Kazinja which was another bright associate from B Band Banana Zoro popular as yesterday cited the reasons behind that silence in the music industry Fleva Bongo.

Speaking June 26 on the amplifier to Clouds FM said ...: "Of course I am silent on the radio but I do like normal concerts.

"I kept silent to the media, but my work is still recognized outside and within the country that still am.

"But what I can say why I'm busy now so I decided to go back to school so I returned to school last year that requires very encouraging start to form one, form two is (QT) for last year God given, I succeeded in my studies of form 1 & 2 now 4 form finish'm waiting for the test of form 4 is not a game

"Therefore I have also read along with my new song I can not speak but is still in preparation that is studio'alisema

No comments:

Post a Comment