Sunday, July 5, 2015

Faiza Ally say Again 'in the law of Tanzania and feature What is World No Child Through catch out make mother Spent Clothing Corruption Au His title

Repost fromfaiza_allyPollen friends who are not intimidated and we My dispossessed crying I feel you need to know in order to let the disappointment and enjoy while the negative peer is truly his father won CASE lkn law does not allow Azzan spent corrupt or perhaps his position for unidentified been shindaje - any way just want you to know my child ninae and I am not a woman regerege the expropriation of raising my right, my son! Gone on to law enforcement agencies are working with. Niwahikikishie only prevail in that I have the right to a mother bora- will stand to understandable regardless of rank nor money - laws are in place and right now I am well zinatendeka- until we'm with Sasha and will continue to be with him until the age when you allow lkn not today or tomorrow it the front is the god knows me tell you ..... and only those providers judgment herein ndani- IN LAW OF TANZANIA AND EARTH MAMA NO PARAGRAPH do whatever APOKONYWE MAVAZI- KUNA THROUGH CHILD OF CHECKLIST OF IMPORTANT THINGS LKN not dress! Aacheni ignorance of granting judgment - there are people who have their authority not studied their works ye clothe you guys stupid judges robe hahahahahaaaa ..... And do not forget the chief judge is GOD - Sees Hears NA He commits Alhamdulillah - feeling bless

No comments:

Post a Comment